Acceptable To Bring
- Re-entry with Event wristband securely affixed to your wrist. No ripped, torn, or stretched wristbands permitted.
- Picture ID's will be required from everyone purchasing alcohol. Picture ID's are also required for "Will-Call" ticket pickup
- Low-back chair (one per person; 32″ or lower)
- Cell Phones (Please turn ringer off during performances
- Fanny packs & Unframed backpacks
- Small blanket or beach towel (one per person; max size is 8′ x 8′)
- Personal hand-held cameras (i.e. small digital or point-and-click cameras; no long/large/zoom/detachable lenses; no tripods; no pro cameras)
- Umbrellas (must be set-up on outer perimeter- please do not block the view of other patrons)
- Strollers (wagons and tyke bikes are not permitted)
- Cigarettes/Lighters (please smoke in the designated smoking section – see site map) No smoking in the indoor event building
- Cash. All food and drink must be purchased with cash.
| || |
- Please note, all personal belongings are subject to search prior to entrance, so please adhere to these rules so that others will not be delayed during the entrance process.
- The T-Bone Walker Blues Fest reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject any person violating rules, local, state and federal laws or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly or offensive.
- T-Bone Walker Blues Fest, Inc. and its employees, officers, volunteers and sponsors assume no liability for injury sustained by ticket holders at this event.
- Illegal substances (no drugs of any kind)
- Outside food or beverages
- Large, oversized bags
- Alcohol (alcohol will be sold at the festival)
- Knives/Guns/Weapons of any kind
- Video cameras or video recording equipment. Filming/recording equipment is not allowed at the outdoor stage, or in the Maude Cobb Convention Center. The equipment will be confiscated. The event is being professionally recorded and the artist contracts do not allow ticket holders to film or record performances.
- High-back chairs (chairs must be 32″ or lower)
- Glass/Glass containers
- Camelpacks/Bota bags
- Tents/Lawn Furniture/Large Tarps
- Picnic Baskets/Coolers
- Pets (except service dogs with proper paperwork)
- Professional cameras and/or equipment (no large/long/zoom/detachable lenses or tripods)
- Fireworks/Explosives/Laser Pointers
- Skateboards/Scooters/Wagons/Motorized Vehicles
- Bicycles inside the festival grounds.
- Illegal vending is permitted. No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed.
| || |